CIRI Symposium on Resilience of Critical Infrastructures
The Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute (CIRI) at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, a Department of Homeland Security Center of Excellence, invites you to join us for an engaging and far-reaching conversation that examines how rigorous academic research is currently addressing the critical infrastructure resilience needs of industry, communities, and federal, state, and local government agencies; factors that are driving the evolution of those needs; and what needs are most urgent in the near term.
Through presentations, panels and open forums, this symposium will bring together DHS and its components, industry partners and our project researcher teams to showcase CIRI tools and technologies and enhance CIRI’s posture as a thought leader in the Critical Infrastructure space. The agenda covers CIRI’s three strategic mission areas.
- Conducting Innovative, Outputs-oriented Research
- Transitioning Outputs and Products to Practice/Market
- Educating an Informed Workforce
Please join us for the CIRI Symposium on Resilience of Critical Infrastructures. Your feedback and insights will enrich our deliberations and help us achieve our goals for the symposium.
- Date: Wednesday, April 10 (8 AM – 6 PM CT) – Thursday, April 11 (8 AM – 12 PM CT)
- Location: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, NCSA Building, 1205 W. Clark Street, Urbana, IL
- Registration Deadline: April 2 at 11:59 CT
- Fee: There is no registration fee, registration is required to attend
Hotel Room Block Cut-off: March 10, Hampton Inn http://group.hamptoninn.com/CIRIApril2019